Workshop organized by itENBIS, italian network of the European Network for Business and Industrial Statistics, together with Politecnico di Torino and INRIM, italian National Metrology Institute.
Recognizing the increasing need of ad hoc and innovative mathematical and statistical tools for current and emerging metrological applications, the Workshop is aimed at presenting recent developments in Mathematics and Statistics applied to the several areas of the Science of Measurements.
Session topics include but are not limited to:
- Interlaboratory data evaluation
- Uncertainty and measurement quality evaluation
- Regression and inverse models
- High dimensional, dynamic and complex models
- Bayesian models
- Simulated experiments and computational methods
- Machine Learning, artificial intelligence and Big Data analytics
- Statistical engineering
- Design of experiments
- Sampling and sequential design
- Time series analysis
- Conformity assessment, reliability and quality control
The deadline for abstract submission is 18 February 2019.
For further infromation visit the website: www.msmm2019.polito.it