GAC, the GCC Accreditation Center organizes 3 training courses on Halal products, in cooperation with Accredia.
GAC, the GCC Accreditation Center organizes 3 training courses on Halal products.
A registration fee is required and is managed by GAC, the institution that provides the courses.
The courses will be held both in English and in Arabic.
26 – 29 March 2019
“General principles on food processing and preservation for Halal products”
- Understanding Halal food processing steps
- Identifying ways and means of Halal food preservation
1 – 3 April 2019
“Food ingredients: between Halal, Haram and Mechbouh”
- Identifying the basic ingredients and food additives used in food technology
- Determining the relationship of these basic ingredients and foos additives with Halal
4 – 5 April 2019
“Requirements of Food Safety and Halal Management according to ISO 22000:2018 and GSO 2055-1”
- Understanding requirements of food safety and Halal management system according to ISO 22000 and GSO 2055-1
- Understanding how the analyses hazards according to ISO 22000 and GSO 2055-1
- Understanding the risk-based approach of ISO 22000:2018
See the attachments below for the detailed programs.