Workshop organized by the Scientific Committee Eurachem on the occasion of the Eurachem General Assembly 2018.
Eurachem is a network of organisations in Europe having the objective of establishing a system for the international traceability of chemical measurements and the promotion of good quality practices.
This workshop will be directly relevant to everyone involved in state, semi-state, pharmaceutical, analytical, medical, environmental and academic sectors.
- Understand the importance of scientific data integrity and how to achieve it
- Understand risks and opportunities related to data
- Discuss future challenges in data quality, analysis, integrity and compliance
- Discuss the impact of new developments on data quality, analysis, integrity and security
Topics covered during the workshop
- International guidance
- Extent of validation/verification studies
- Analysis of validation data
- Examples of best practices in different fields
- Analysis of meta-data
- Data management systems
- Operation of advanced instrumentation
- Accreditation requirements
- Future developments – Accreditation Body viewpoint
- Compliance assessment
- Risk based approaches to quality
- Validation of multiparameter methods
- Implementing principles of Quality by Design (QbD)
- Human errors
- Machine learning algorithms, including artificial neural networks
In addition to the presentations, participants will be given ample opportunity to discuss these subjects in detail and exchange experiences in a number of working group sessions.
For more details on the workshop and to register visit www.eurachem2018.com.